About the programme
When purchasing a Wool Integrity™ NZ branded parcel of scoured wool, it comes with our guarantee that the wool selected for this parcel has followed this integrity journey:
- Full traceability back to the individual farms where the wool was grown.
- Farms where the wool has been selected from have followed the Wool Integrity™ NZ Programme guidelines in respect to Best Farming Practices, ensuring correct procedures have been followed at the time of shearing.
- These farms also meet strict rules around Animal Welfare, and we guarantee the sheep to be non-mulesed.
Each farm lot is tested by either NZWTA or SGS before it is considered for inclusion into the batch.
- Mechanically drawn sample of each farm lot is inspected for quality by our own experts to determine its suitability.
- We guarantee that each farm lot used meets the specification of the scoured type being delivered, so no inferior wools are blended in.
- In order to protect the environment wool is scoured using only environmental friendly detergents and no bleach or other chemical enhancements are applied to artificially improve colour readings.
- Any finished product made from Wool Integrity branded wool will be eligible to carry our Wool Integrity™ NZ logo free of charge.
For the Grower
If you are a grower, please fill out the form on this page and we'll be in touch with you.
MEMBERSHIP IS FREE - No marketing contributions required.
For the Manufacturer
If you are a manufacturer, please contact us using the details on the Contact Us page.