For the grower
We work in partnership with our grower clients throughout New Zealand to ensure that wool produced and marketed through us has been produced by farmers who adhere to some of the best farming practices in the world.
From NZ Woolsheds to the World
The Wool Integrity Programme provides support and expertise to growers throughtout every step of the supply chain from farm to market.
Because Wool Integrity manages the selection and movement of wool from the farm gate through to the end user, it is able to link the right growers with the right manufacturers. By forming strong business relationships and negotiating long term supply orders the programme allows growers to benefit from certainty of demand.
Growers gain access to a worldwide platform of niche and commodity markets and are also backed by Wool Integrity market intelligence.
Joining the programme
Growers in the programme are backed by a skilled team of wool reps and benefit from forward contracts, guaranteeing price certainty.
Membership is free, and wool growers can join the Wool Integrity programme by completing the online Wool Integrity Programme Grower Declaration.
Please contact your local wool representative if you need any assistance completing this declaration.
Forward contracts work well because it means our wool clip is pre-sold and this stabilises our income stream. It gives my governance board some certainty. PGG Wrightson understands its end market manufacturer requirements and advises me accordingly.
- Danny Angland, Kereru Station Farm Manager
For the manufacture
About the programme
When purchasing a consignment of Wool Integrity™ NZ wool, it comes with our guarantee that it has followed the following journey:
- Full traceability back to the individual farms where the wool was grown.
- Farms complete our grower declaration, meeting strict guidelines around animal welfare, environmental, wool quality, social compliance.
- Guaranteed non-mulesed.
- Each farm lot is independently tested by either NZWTA or SGS before it is included into a commercial batch.
- Each farm lot is inspected for quality by our own experts to determine its suitability.
- Farm lots have met the specification of the scoured type being delivered, ensuring no inferior wools have been blended in.
- The wool is scoured using only environmental friendly detergents.
- Any finished product made from Wool Integrity branded wool is eligible to carry the logo free of charge.
If you are a manufacturer, wholesaler, or retailer and want to join or learn more please contact us and one of our company representatives will be in touch with you soon.