About the programme
When purchasing a consignment of Wool Integrity™ NZ wool, it comes with our guarantee that the wool selected has followed the following journey:
- Full traceability back to the individual farms where the wool was grown.
- Farms where the wool has been selected from have completed Wool Integrity™ NZ Grower Declaration meeting strict guidelines around animal welfare, environmental, wool quality, social compliance.
- Guaranteed non-mulesed.
- Each farm lot is independently tested by either NZWTA or SGS before it is considered for inclusion into a commercial batch.
- Each farm lot is inspected for quality by our own experts to determine its suitability.
- We guarantee that each farm lot used has met the specification of the scoured type being delivered, thus ensuring no inferior wools have been blended in.
- The wool is scoured using only environmental friendly detergents.
- Any finished product made from Wool Integrity branded wool is eligible to carry the Wool Integrity™ NZ logo free of charge.
For the grower
PGG Wrightson Wool cares about the integrity of the wool it sells, both in New Zealand and around the world. We work in partnership with our grower clients throughout New Zealand to ensure that wool produced and marketed through us has been produced by farmers who adhere to some of the best farming practices in the world.
Membership is free, and wool growers can join the Wool Integrity programme by completing the online Wool Integrity™ Programme Grower Declaration.
Please contact your local wool representative if you need any assistance completing this declaration.
For the manufacturer
If you are a manufacturer, wholesaler, or retailer and want to join or learn more please contact us and one of our company representatives will be in touch with you soon.